Sunday, December 1, 2013

busy busy BUSY!

Sorry I havent posted in a bit, its getting more and more intense as we go, but in a good way.

Mostly just drawing, practicing, and creating some pretty sweet stuff if I do say so myself. I can feel I am getting a bit better and its very exciting.

Heres some pics of some stuff from the last week I think :P


My breakfast for last week or so. perty dericious :P 



snowwwwww


maor snowwwwwwwwwwwww


Bobby stopped by for lunch one day and did some sketches :P



You can't tell but this thing glows in the dark :D pretty cool


A present for me :)


 Sophie keeps blowin our minds with crazy good food!


And a couple sneak peeks at my update of my last piece after getting some fantastic feedback from Bobby. Keep an eye out for that in the near future :)


And these little guys are for another project that should have some finished stuff to see soon





And we went to watch Frozen at this badass theatre today. There's all kinds of cool decorations from Star Trek and video games and even a sort of toy store right there in the theatre. Crazy, and the movie was surprisingly good (and of course exactly what you expect from a Disney movie :P)



And we ended it off with some Poutine in a "shady" part of town according to Thierry :P It was pretty damn delicious

And these buildings were kinda cool lookin. Thats about it...




Till next time! Enjoy
-Mars


2 comments:

  1. Good to see you are reaching uour dreams one ladder at a time. Keep these coming.
    -Number 5, Cool Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I'm trying!
    -Number 1, Cool Cat :P

    ReplyDelete